Saturday, December 29, 2007

Huckabee and Romney both nice guys

I'm attempting to keep this blog from becoming the political rantings of Anna. Mostly its supposed to be about me and Joe. But Joe and I talk about politics, so, hah, it fits.

As most of you reading this know, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon). No I have not made up my mind to vote for Romney nor have I made up my mind to not vote for Romney. But I was on the NY Times website and found this article It is about a comment Mike Huckabee made about the mormon religion, how it was printed though he requested it not be. So it turns out he apologized to Romney and Romney was very gracious and polite. Personally from reading what is in the article it sounds like Huckabee is a decent sincere person. And so does Romney. Why do the good guys have to run against eachother? I'm so eager to see who takes Iowa...and eager for the primaries in general, good times!

0 little remarks:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin