Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

So our old cameras are currently out of commission. Mine was lost in the moving van and Joe's charging cord was lost so we still can't use his. So forgive the fact that these pictures are a little fuzzy. Anyway we went to my uncle Tom's house for Thanksgiving day. They were very nice to let us stay at their house. He and his wife Penny made amazing food. We played scrabble and Joe shocked me by beating us all terribly. Then the pictures below are of me with our first turkey. We had over a bunch of my fellow PhD students for dinner the Sunday following. It turned out AMAZING and then I put the cut turkey in the oven to keep warm until people showed up and it got all dried out. Shoot. Better luck next year.


Posted by Picasa

1 little remarks:

Amy said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Between the two Thanksgivings we had Russ and I both got to cook a turkey. Mine was better :) Was this your first turkey? If so I am impressed. It would be good to see you guys sometime soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin