Saturday, December 22, 2007

What Happens When I am Up at 4:30

For some reason I'm not too sleepy tonight and I don't want to go to bed, so y'all get this. These pictures below are pages out of a book I made for my dad for Christmas. We made one of these for each of our parents for Christmas, they are albums from the wedding. The first picture is the custom dustjacket, the others are pages from the book. It literally turns out like a coffee table book. These big ones are pretty expensive but smaller ones are like $20.00. This is how I'll be doing my scrapbooking from now on. No more cutesy stickers and amazing creativity. I'll take this anyday. http://www.blurb.com(the website where you can do this)





Posted by Picasa

1 little remarks:

Aliese Fry said...

I love this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin