Friday, January 11, 2008

Great FHE Games

So I received an e-mail from my good friend Russ Adams the other day. It was entitled "Book of Mormon Challenge" and gave the link to a sweeeeeeet Mormon version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire. After SEVERAL tries, and many trips to the Index, I finally got to the top! My parents would be so proud. The link is http://www.bookofmormonbattles.com/More/BoMCgame/index.html.
But don't just stop there! Oh no. It has more! If you search, you'll find Mormon Taboo cards that you can print out and use with your own Taboo buzzer (or just a really annoying sound produced by your own mouth), as well as Mormon cards for the game Catchphrase. Very cool. I don't want to hear that any of you are stumped as to what will be the next FHE activity!

0 little remarks:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin