Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Harry Potter Themepark? Too Good to Be True? Its true, its true!!!

Okay I've been dying to go to Disneyland and trying to plan a trip to Disneyworld while we live relatively close. But now I found out that in 2009 that a Harry Potter theme park is opening in Orlando. I want to go, like, TODAY! Luckily we'll be in Columbus til about 2012 or longer so we can go after the novelty has worn off. There are few things more irritating to me than paying $45 to play in a theme park and spending the majority of your day in ridiculously long lines and pushing through crowds or rude and sweaty people. So, yeah the more I think about it, the more I realize its at least five years away. But its still really good news! I'm not sure why there's snow on the roofs of the artist's rendition here...it is afterall going to be in Florida. Hmm...intriguing. (Oh and by the way I must credit Stephanie, a girl in my ward whose blog I saw this on...how she manages to stay so up on everything, be so crafty, and raise a baby I'll never know)

2 little remarks:

Ali said...

whoa, where did you hear about this? What would it be like? i guess I have NO idea since I've never read not-a-one Harry Potter book. It's sounds kind of cool though...

Aliese Fry said...

I am so excited for the Harry Potter theme park! I heard about it on the Today show a few weeks ago and just about wet my pants.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin