Saturday, January 12, 2008

My First "Tagging" aka "Four Things"

So I've never been tagged before...I don't think. And maybe Tiffany knows another Anna. Yikes, but if not here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had
1. Research Assistant/Academic slave
2. Hogi Yogi - yeah my first job, it was stellar
3. Administrative Assistant at Drive Marketing
4. BYU Bookstore - so fun, I miss this!

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Casablanca
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Thoroughly Modern Millie-I'm keeping this one Tiff, good choice.
4. Emperor's New Groove

Four places I've lived
1. Traverse City, MI
2. Columbus, OH
3. Provo, Sandy, and West Jordan, UT
4. Alta Loma, CA

Four TV shows I love
1. Gilmore Girls - I'm with you Aleise!
2. Grey's Anatomy - its my guilty pleasure for sure
3. anything on HGTV
4. House

Four places I've vacationed
1. Traverse City, MI
2. Park City, UT
3. Disneyland
4. Seattle

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Carrot Soup
2. Anything pasta
3. Steak and mashed potatoes...so so good!
4. Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin

Four sites I visit daily
1. gmail
2. blogger
3. google.com
4. various sites at osu.edu

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Doing something fun with Joe
2. Visiting our families in Utah
3. Europe
4. Disneyland

Four-year-old quote for the day
"Where do we live Lydia?"-Me
"The Ohio States of America" -Lydia
Her mom told me she said this so I had to ask her again and hear it myself. So funny.

Four bloggers I am tagging
1. Brooke
2. Amy
3. Holly
4. Heather

4 little remarks:

Davis Strong Family said...

I didn't know you lived in Alta Loma. My cousins used to live there. When were you there?

Anna said...

long time ago. when I was like 9...so 15 years ago.

Ali said...

Ohio staes of America...too cute. oh, and I think everytime I see the Gilmore Girls, I will think of you. You pretty much introduced them to me...and your whit often reminds me of them :)

Amy said...

I loved hearing about your four things! I will do my best to get to mine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin