Sunday, February 3, 2008

Challenges with Charts are Ten Times Cooler

So I received an email today with what's called "The Hinckley Challenge." So in honor of President Hinckley's passing last week some members have put together a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. (For those reading who aren't members of our church, the Book of Mormon is a book of scripture we read in addition to the Bible and the prophet was 97 years old when he died. He also gave the membership of the church a similar challenge to read the Book of Mormon in a short time period about 2 years ago.)

Anyway, so the person who started the challenge created a website where you can go sign up and track your progress with semi pretty charts (I say semi-pretty because I've seen prettier, but hey they did just throw this together. So here is my current chart. I'll post progress once in a while (perhaps public accountability will encourage me to keep myself in the challenge). I think its fun. So those of you who want to join me, do it, it'll be fun. www.hinckleychallenge.com

3 little remarks:

Aliese Fry said...

I had heard about it, but I didn't know there was an actual site to chart your progress--that's kinda cool!

Ali said...

I never heard of this! You'd think living in Provo, I'd be the first to know, ya? This is so cool-I'm going to talk to Jeff and I'm hoping to join the bandwagon. (Anna, I love your blog!)

Amy said...

You post so often it makes us non-graduate students look bad! Love you guys! Miss you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin