Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary -- 6 months and I'm still nuts about him.

6 months ago today -- on August 1, 2007, Joe and I finally got married. Those of you who know our courtship story understand the "finally" part. What drama! But it was an amazing day and though the past 6 months have brought some unexpected challenges, we are very happily married. He's hot, he's funny, he's so good to me, I could go on and on, but I'll save that for our first actual anniversary. So happy anniversary Joey,

1 little remarks:

Aliese Fry said...

Yay for wedding photos! I can't get enough of them. I can totally relate to the "hiv" test. LoL While I was working in PA, I got really sick and the ER docs were tellin' me they wanted to do some bloodwork. I laughed out loud and basically told them they were wasting their time. Like with you, they apparently didn't believe me. You see, NEEDLES can carry it too. Again, they weren't ammused when I told them a "needle" besides the one they were using at the moment hadn't peirced my skin in probably over a year...Sometimes medical professionals make me laugh. They need to relax.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin