Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stampin Up!

So my regularly scheduled crafty "thing" (as opposed to my planned spring break crafting spree--thanks for all your ideas everyone!) is Stampin Up. My friend Kristen is one of their distributors and she started a club in the ward. So once a month we get together and do projects, which is lovely because Kristen is super creative and I'm a good follower. :) I have been taking pictures of my cards (and other projects) because I love making them---but then, I give them away. So I have to at least keep a photo of them. If I can do it, you can too.

Here is the mini-album I made. Its a little accordion style book and here are pictures of the front and back. I can't believe how good it turned out--for me this is really good. I like crafts, but I am not an artist.



This is the very first card I did.

Even the envelope is cute

I'm especially proud of this one because I designed it myself. :) I then forgot to give it to Joe on Valentine's Day...woops. But beautiful isn't it?

1 little remarks:

Heather said...

Look how creative you are!!! I'm glad that you decided to use some of your free time to make cards - you're very good at it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin