Friday, April 18, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Out of curiosity, how does digital scrapbooking work? I get the general idea (and of course I've used Blurb which technically is digital scrapbooking) but I'm wondering what you all know about it. What programs do you use? Where do you get free (or cheap) supplies? And how did you learn to use said program? I would like to eventually purchase photoshop but it is EXPENSIVE. And I also have no clue how to use it.

So advise me my wise friends. Leave a comment or send me an email. I'm curious.

4 little remarks:

Leilani said...

I'm not much of a scrapbooker but I've been wondering what to do with all my digital pictures. I've heard shutterfly.com and scrapblog.com are nice and projectalphabet.com is an alphabet book (but that's mostly for kids) which I like for my kiddies. Anyway, I was reading online about it...here's the link I found:
http://www.parents.com/fun/arts-crafts/scrapbooking/scrapbooking-tech-way/

Good luck!

Leilani said...

oops that link was too long....here it is again:

http://www.parents.com/fun/arts-crafts/
scrapbooking/scrapbooking-tech-way/

Aliese Fry said...

Lots of people use PhotoShop-I use PrintMaster. Basically just any graphics program will do really. There are quite a few links on my Blog for Free Scrapbook stuff-go ahead and check it out. I scrapbook most of my pictures even for my blog (I'm sure you've noticed)...If you need any help, let me know; I love it!

Amy said...

It's true that any graphics program will do -- but I'm kind of partial to Adobe InDesign. If you don't know how to use it, I could teach you. It's marvelous and I'm in love with it. I know that it's expensive, but I think for quality software it's worth it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin