Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Recipe Review -- I tried it and Joe liked it

So yesterday I made the spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken (see below to the link to the recipe, its with all the lemon ones). Joe really liked it, ricotta isn't that fattening, and the spinach has so many vitamins. So I'll probably do it again. The ingredients weren't expensive, it was fast----I butterflied the chicken (cut it in half almost all the way and filled it in and then folded it back over) instead of stuffing under the skin, because it was faster. But under the skin would have been less messy. I reccommend that you try it.

Also, try it this week if you can because chicken (fresh not frozen) is on sale at Smith's fro $1.89 a pound. Very cheap.

3 little remarks:

Christiansens said...

I am very impressed. I need to make new fun things, I feel like I make the same 10 things all the time. Also to answer your question, Laura and I live in the same neighborhood, she lives live 7houses down from me.

Heather said...

This sounds good, and I love that it has spinach in it! Thanks for the recipe!

Heather said...

Okay Anna. I need some help here. Remember a while ago when you posted about Google Desktop? Well, I just downloaded it, and for the life of me, I can not find anything that will let me know when my friends add new posts. I see the "ASPCA Blog Reader", but that's the closest thing I can find to the blog reader you posted about. Will you please help this somewhat computer illiterate girl out?
Oh, and my blog is not private anymore, so that'll make it a little more convenient for you! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin