Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BYU ID Card #6

So do you see that number at the bottom of my ID card (next to the white square that blocks out my ID #). That is a 6. And that number represents the number of ID cards you have had at BYU. Though I was only at BYU for 7 semesters I had 5 ID cards while at the Y. I lost them all the time! And it always seemed to be before a test and since you can't take one without a test I would go get a new one and then a couple days later find the old one. I'm pathetic: how hard is it to hold onto a card?

So yesterday when I started my new job I got another ID card. My sixth. And I'm hoping it'll be my last. The new job is good. It's busy and a little overwhelming, but overall it is very interesting and I can't tell you how happy I am to have a job that is interesting. And today we found an office I'll be able to work in so its becoming official. Very exciting stuff for me!

Posted by Picasa

3 little remarks:

Ali said...

What does the job entale? That's a cute ID picture...I don't take good ID pictures- make sure you DO hold onto this one!!

Felicity said...

I only had one BYU Id card in all my years there (still have it somewhere...), but my picture looked like a prison photo. I should have done myself a favor and "lost" it early on.

Heather said...

Cute picture! Good luck with this one! lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin