Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Organized, It's Cute, and It can hold your messy magazines you can't bear to part with. What's Not to Like?

So, somehow in my blogging roaming I came across this blog. And saw the cutest post. I can only describe it with a photo, so here it is. Now tell me those aren't the cutest magazine holders you have ever seen? I want to make my own and stock them full of every Martha Stewart Living magazine I can find at garage sales...and I think it's time to subscribe (p.s. if you want to know where to get super cheap magazine subscriptions, check out amazon.com). It also helps that I was planning on purchasing the expedit bookshelf (pictured here, purchased at Ikea) and was wondering what the cutest and most organized way would be to fill those boxes. I'm thinking baskets and these darling magzine holders, and of course BOOKS. Can I tell you that I have a love affair with books?

So check out the post here for instructions. If any of you do it be sure to blog about it, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

2 little remarks:

Jess said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your craft idea finds!

Graham & Heather said...

Wow, thanks for the great idea. I think they would look cute as sort of book ends on a bookshelf.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin