Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Reason I Want to Learn Photoshop: Exhibit A

So there is this "totally rad" website with some freakin awesome photoshopping. I want to learn photoshop at least enough to apply these actions to my photos. Any suggestions on how I can learn the necessary steps....Amy maybe we can hang out to try the free sample actions? Do you know this stuff.

Anyway check it out, if for nothing else than to see what cool stuff you can do with photoshop to make your photos appear more professional. Its geared toward professional photographers, but I don't see why I can't learn to at least do this in photoshop for my own personal pleasure.

Oh and BTW they are also giving away a big Apple gift card if you download the free sample actions by Sunday. I'm doing it...that would fund my ipod purchase and a plethora of accessories and itunes...fingers crossed.

4 little remarks:

JcbMyHntz said...

Picasa has the easiest photo shop process that I know of.

Amy said...

Russ bought a photoshop program for me last year. I haven't used it much because I haven't felt like I have time but when we have used it, it has made photos look a lot better. I guess I should check to see what it has to offer. you will have to tell me how this site works for you. What I really want is to take a photography class.

Heather said...

It's funny that you just posted about this, because I just posted about photo shop as well! It's one of my favorite pastimes!!! Cool website.

Amy said...

I'm a lot better at InDesign, but I do know a thing or two about Photoshop.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin