Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sunday night calzones and cute kids

So I am experiencing technical difficulties/laziness. Thus the first picture is centered and the rest are not. This is our niece Afton playing with the kitty kat, Toby. Good thing Afton can't walk yet or we might have had a kitten getting carried around by its neckAnd I couldn't resist taking this picture of Afton, she's just so cute. She's not much a smiler for the camera, but she sure is a cute baby.
And here is Elizabeth. Elizabeth has declared me a great artist and always wants my help painting or drawing something. Sunday it was the American flag for a school project. Elizabeth and Ella also like to discuss my art skills "Man how did she get so good at drawing" (btw, my mad skills consist of drawing cubes, houses, and cats, I also make a decent fortune teller....and then have to scold the children for telling people that "You will soon die" and I tell them that this is not a nice fortune and they should think of better ones. This defies logic for Reagan who really wanted to keep telling everyone that they were about to die. alas...)




Here's Elizabeth again, painting the grass that the pigs are playing on.
And here's Joe and I taking a picture of ourselves...we don't look so hot, but we'd just taught Relief Society and Sunday school and we were famished. Emily made these great calzones with Turkey pepperoni (which tastes basically the same as regular pepperoni, but with 70% less fat). The kids had a really hard time believing that a calzone was really folded up pizza and they did not want to try it. It made me laugh.

Okay so this wasn't an exciting post, but it was more for jounaling purposes and to publish pictures of our cute nieces. I especially love the second one of Afton.

3 little remarks:

Aliese Fry said...

You don't think that you and Joe look so hot? I think it's a really cute picture! Definitely frame & photo worthy.

Heather said...

Cute girls, and cute couple! :) Sounds like a nice Sunday afternoon.

In response to your comment on my blog, I have an Olympus FE-210 (7.1 megapixel). Nothing expensive or spectacular, but I like it!

Colby and Meredith said...

Mmm....I very much enjoy calzones! Cute nieces!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin