Monday, June 9, 2008

Chalk Art

I'm going to the chalk art festival at the Gateway on Saturday because I think it looks like fun (and it's free). Is anyone interested? Perhaps we could also swing by Anthropologie while we're there....or JCrew....I wouldn't complain.

p.s. I went to our first concert in the park performance last weekend and it was hilarious...hard to explain online. Suffice it to say I was disappointed by the fact that they moved it indoors, but was delighted by the song and dance provided by the guy that reminded me of George Costanza. Brilliant.

1 little remarks:

Ali said...

When you mentioned this on your blog a while back, I wrote it in my planner, cause I fly out of Salt Lake that night and will be in town... I totally want to go before we get to the airport. Maybe Jeff and I will see you there?/! That would be DELIGHTFUL. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin