Sunday, June 22, 2008

Let's Do Lunch

?We used to have a tradition of getting together at Christmas when we'd all be home from school breaks. Now we're graduated and most of use live in the Salt Lake valley so we can get together anytime we want. So we got together and had lunch and talked about how our conversations had changed...instead of talking about boys we talk about babies, instead of talking about classes we talk about work, and instead of dreaming of when we're grown up we are now, in fact, rather grown up. I regret that I didn't get a picture of Melinda, Nikki, and Melinda because they were sitting next to me rather than across from me and sometimes I feel silly taking pictures at things like a dinner. I'm getting over it, slowly. After all people are always asking me for copies of the pictures so we must all want them, right

Posted by Picasa

1 little remarks:

Aliese Fry said...

Oh, look how cute you all are! I'm sad I missed it...again...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin