Friday, June 6, 2008

Nesting Bowls That Double As Art, Its DEFINITELY a Good Thing

So my friend Helena has fabulous taste. She's super creative, crafty, and just all around awesome. I keep trying to convince her to start a blog, but have not succeeded. She did point me to this etsy shop (Whitney Smith pottery). And I thought this item was simply beautiful...plus I'm a sucker for cute bowls....though I've committed to collecting cake plates once I get into a house with room to display them....anyway here's a picture and here's the link, aren't they awesome? Or as the artist herself says, they are totally "rockstar" pottery.

1 little remarks:

Charayne said...

That is TOTALLY cute! I love the color. I might just have to buy one. I love reading your blog. It is so darling and inspiring!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin