Monday, July 28, 2008

Bed to 5K #4

Jog/Walked a total of 35 minutes (5 minute walk warm up, 10 minute walk back from the park where we jog).

Today was easier than last week. My legs are still sore and my lungs still feel tiny, but I'm doing it. I think I only cut it short once or twice (and only by 5 seconds) and I went too long at least that many times...

Better yet, it was easier than it has been. I'm really looking forward to jogging. There's still a nagging part of me that says "uh, lets not go" but I'm getting out there (thanks to a prodding husband and encouraging blog readers, thanks!).

I feel great. And I was so motivated by my cousin Carrie's post today about the results she's seeing from running, way to go Carrie!

2 little remarks:

Laura said...

you go, girl!!

Ali said...

Hi Joe and Anna!

I am so glad I found your blog. I think the story of how you two got together is adorable. Sounds like the Kords concert went well, I wish I could have gone. Take care!Check out my family blog at www.robalitate.blogspot.com.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin