Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart


I just wanted to wish my husband a Happy Anniversary.

We have had a crazy, turbulent, rollercoaster of a first year. But there is no one I would have rather gone through it all with.

To Joe: thanks for being one of the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful, amazingly attractive, hysterically funny, strong, sincere, patient, hard working, and optimistic people I know. And also for being my all around favorite person to just be with every day. You make me so so happy. I love you.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.

And for the rest of you: a little eye candy because I couldn't love wedding photos any more.

5 little remarks:

Russell Adams said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a perfect couple and we feel so lucky to have you both as friends.

Aliese said...

I have always enjoyed your wedding photos. Happy 1st Year! That's great.

Colby and Meredith said...

Congrats on making it through your first year!

Malinovka said...

Yes, I sure LOVE those wedding pics. So STUNNING.

Scarehaircare said...

Happy Anniversary! Go kiss your spouse. Right now. Just stop what you are doing and go kiss....(see my blog post and you'll understand)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin