Monday, July 21, 2008

A Night for the Girly Girls

Last post for the day I promise.

So this past Friday Joe and I had all his nieces (minus little Afton who is only one) over for a sleepover. [Carrie, do you remember when you had me sleep over at your house back when I was like 7? I thought it was the coolest thing EVER]

Anyway, us girls (and Joe) ate pizza, we played at the awesome West Jordan park, got ice cream, and did makeovers complete with runway walk (flash on the camera is broken so forgive the blurriness of the photos). Then we watched some movies, slept, ate pancakes the next day and then ramen and mac and cheese for lunch along with some playing in the back yard and watercoloring mixed in for good measure. Check out the slides of all the fun we had. I had a a headache and was exhausted by the end, but I hope they all had fun. :)

1 little remarks:

Scarehaircare said...

Darling Cousin Anna, you were the subsitute for the little sister we never had. We had planned for Ben, Nathan, or John to be a girl and her name would be Aimee. "Anna" was close enough. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin