Saturday, July 12, 2008

Something genuinely cheerful


I know, posting spree. Humor me. Watch this video. If you are thinking the guy in this video might be in front of a blue screen, no, he isn't. He's all over the world dancing with random people, and doing a fine job of it. I would tell you his story and quote from him profile, which is one of the funniest things I've read lately, but I hate to steal someone's thunder. Check it out yourself, it makes the video even more enjoyable.

p.s. I found this on Ali Edwards' blog, she's also a genuinely cheerful and inspiring person who happens to do some pretty rad digital scrapbooking. I'm so eager to get photoshop and do some of this myself (and I covet her handwriting, she has such beautiful artistic handwriting)

5 little remarks:

Brandon said...

So I just discovered this the other day and was totally planning on posting it on my blog. Weird.

I'm very jealous of this guy.

Ariel said...

I love it. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and decided to look at some blogs to cheer me up. This did the trick. Thanks Anna.

Felicity said...

Thanks for posting that! It made me so happy! I'm going to have to watch it regularly, I think :)

Charayne said...

:) Dance like nobody is watching...or everybody!

Malinovka said...

LOVE it! That was too funny. How would it be to go to all those countries... And I totally agree with you about Ali Edwards--LOVE her handwriting too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin