Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tour de Slurpee - This Friday

Okay so I have long known that on July 11th you can go to 7-Eleven and get a free slurpee (a little one, today I found out that it is 7.11 ounces, but if you pile it up maybe it'll be nearing that 8 ounce mark :). Well imagine my delight at discovering that their is a "Tour de slurpee" in Salt Lake (thanks again Your Heart Out for helping me find the most random occurences in town). I totally wan to go, but Joe's family is camping this weekend so we can't. So YOU should. Go, ride 16 miles on your bike and get eleven different 7.11 ounce slurpees (that's 77 ounces of slurpee, good thing you'll be biking off that sugar headed to eleven different 7-11 stores---did you know its called 7-eleven because it used to only be open from seven to eleven?). Totally go. Details are here. If you go, I expect pictures. Way too cool.

2 little remarks:

Beazer said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm totally taking the kids there tomorrow.

Charayne said...

Thanks for posting this. I always love being the recipient of free stuff, unfortunately, I did not read this blog in time, however I had heard about this and the kids and I went and got our free mini slurpee. It was totally cool! Sorry I did not have my camera...but they were the perfect size for the kidlets!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin