Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10,000

So today the little ticker at the bottom hit 10,000. It made me happy even if about 1000 are from me reformatting my blog and checking it. :)

Actually a ton of the people who visit our blog find it by googling "Magic Jack Reviews" where we come up in the top 10 results. I don't know how this happened. I just blogged about our Magic Jack one day and a couple months later here we are with several people checking out our blog daily for that one post.

So there you go. 10,000 visits..from myself, from google and from all you lovely people who read my blog regularly. I have fun with it. I hope you have fun checking in on it.

2 little remarks:

emily said...

I would LOVE to learn how you get your counter to work. I like to think I know how to format my blog...but I couldn't figure it out! How embarassing.

Brian, Helena & Eli said...

You're amazing and you have tons of fans, obviously. (Including me)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin