Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bed to 5K #7

Today's schedule:
3 minute warmup
22 minutes of 2 min jog/2 min walk...I did pretty well, the hardest was at the end. The last 2 jogs ended up getting split into 1 min jog 1 min walk segments (4 of those instead of 2 of the regular interval...plus I threw in an extra 2 minute walk in the middle). Overall quite good
10 minute cooldown -- it takes about that long to walk back from the park.

I feel GREAT! I'm so proud of myself. I jogged for the first time without Joe (who was busy off at Su Bahk Do trying to becoming Chuck Norris). I love my ipod, what a lifesaver. Oh i love you Rascal Flatts, Dixie Chicks, and EFY!

So there you go. I'm so so proud. And did I mention it was a morning run?

1 little remarks:

Charayne said...

Hi Anna, there is a womens only 5-10k walk/run in September, I was thinking about doing it (eventhough I won't be fast) but maybe we could join together???? Let me know....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin