Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bed to 5K Report

In life there are ups. And there are downs. This week was both "that time of the month" and I was unpacking (not fun) and at the end of the week I got sick. Needless to say only about 10% of me wanted to run. This running thing is definitely about momentum for me. So when I beat this cold I'll get back out there (hopefully Tuesday, Monday we have plans--a double date in Provo, so Tuesday it is).

So for all of you out there who think I'm just "SO MOTIVATED" or whatever....there are downs too. I just tend not to blog about the downs so much. Because if I blogged every day I didn't run not only would you be bored, but my blog might become a real downer.

So there you go. This week was a down. Next week is going to be an up. I'm determined.

2 little remarks:

Aliese said...

Anna! Whatever will I do?!?! You're actually human? Shoot...You were definitely sittin' at Super Hero status with your running. It is, however, very humbling to know that you have your unmotivated moments as well. It gives me hope.

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Ditto...Aliese! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin