Saturday, August 23, 2008

Classes I'm Dying to Take

Remember a few months ago when I mentioned that I wanted to learn more about digital scrapbooking? I looked into it a bit and was frustrated with the free software I found. I want to learn Photoshop anyway so I'd rather learn to digital scrapbook in there (and also learn to apply Totally Rad Actions to my photos). But I kind of put in on the back burner because I didn't know where to go to easily learn more. Then the lovely Ali Edwards posted about Hybrid Scrapbooking and mentioned this incredibly cool class which can get me "Up and Running with Photoshop" at my own pace and for only $45.00. So I have to wait a few months until buying both photoshop and this class can fit into my budget, but I'm totally excited.

Also not in my budget, but also appealing are cooking classes by Nicole Hill and Kelsey Nixon (Nicole is an amazing photographer who also went to culinary arts school (I think) and Kelsey was just on the Next Food Network Star). So if you want to learn to cook amazing things check out their classes here. Sigh. Maybe someday I can afford cooking classes, for now it's trial and error.

2 little remarks:

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I've considered going to culinary art school....and interior design...and nursing. Hmmm...which should I do first?

Ellen said...

Thanks for the photoshop tip. I LOVE photoshop. I would love to learn to do cool things with it and $45 is very reasonable.

My little sis and Kelsey are tight. They were in cougarettes together. (I am therefore cool by association!) :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin