Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Learn to Make Your Own Cloth Diapers

Hey friends. A couple months ago I mentioned that my sister-in-laws were going to be doing a cloth diaper making party. A couple of you said you were interested, vaguely. I need to know if you for sure want to come. Here are the details:

When: Friday, Sept 12th from 5:30 to 7:30.
Where: To be determined. One of our houses in Salt Lake or Utah County depending on where the attendants are all coming from.
Fee: $35, includes one diaper with an insert, 3 patterns (small, medium, and large) and instruction for the class. Light refreshments as well. You'll want to bring your sewing machine if you have one, though that is not required (it's like going back to home ec!)
Why: Because they are SUPER CUTE, good for the environment, and can save you a ton of money. And because I'll be there, which means it'll be super fun.

Please RSVP in the comments, we'll need to be able to tell the teacher how many are coming. You can also RSVP by sending me an email at joeandannablog@gmail.com

I hope you can come!!

1 little remarks:

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Oh goodness. I couldn't handle cloth diapers. I'm amazed by those who can. I'm sure it saves bunches of money over time but I don't think I have the stomach for it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin