Saturday, August 23, 2008

A quick shout out...

...to my friends in Ohio. I'm missing you all a lot lately.

I'm missing the Stampin Up parties. I'm missing the talking about politics (and not politics) in the halls of Derby. I'm missing the hours of doing game theory and regression homework with my friends. I'm missing the last minute dinner invitations from Q & B where I get to sit and chat with little L while Q&B wrap up the dinner. Sometimes I am so so sad our time in Columbus was cut so short. I know Utah is where we need to be and we have so many good friends here too...but I wish that I could split myself in half and be both places at once.

That's all. I'm just missing Columbus and wanted my friends there to know.

6 little remarks:

Ariel said...

Oh Anna we miss you too!

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I feel the same way. I want the best of both worlds...Virginia and Utah! I miss friends and family in Utah so very much!

Beazer said...

We still miss you too! Today at Bed Bath and Beyond L saw a mat like the one you had outside your back door. "That's Joe and Anna's! I just love that Joe and that Anna." She was pretty excited when I told her we'd be getting together in Utah soon.

Anna said...

I'm so glad L hasn't forgotten us. and since our chat B, I've had campaignin' stuck in my head. Good ol L.

Miryam said...

Derby just isn't the same without you...

Laura said...

we miss you too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin