Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let me introduce you to the Skinny Cow


Have you seen these ice cream sandwiches at your grocery store? They are amazing and only 150 calories and preportioned to help you with portion control (because are you really going to walk away from the freezer with one in each hand? no...well maybe you will and I won't judge. but I won't walk away from the freezer with one in each hand.) But if it were a carton of ice cream I guarantee you I don't scoop only the 1/2 cup serving size.

So these skinny cows help. And I love it. Because I can't go completely without treats. Not yet.

(p.s. I'm going jogging with Joe when he gets home in a few minutes. Aren't you proud?)

6 little remarks:

Emily S said...

Very proud. I'm buying some of those!

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I don't think you should EVER go without treats! What kind of life would that be if we didn't have treats?

I like the idea of the "Skinny Cow" though. You can have your treat and not go overboard. YUM!

Colby and Meredith said...

I love those ice cream sandwiches! So good!

Aliese said...

Those are what my mother-in-law indulges on! They are fabulous!

Luthi said...

i use to go through packs of those a week...lol...kind of defeats the purpose..

emily said...

Anna,

If you like these, I think you would also like Creamies. They are amazing. And lower calorie. There are lots of yummy flavors, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin