Sunday, October 26, 2008

8 Things Tag

For some reason I always feel kind of lame filling out a tag....but I do them anyway. It reminds me of signing "slam books" in jr. high or of sending out email forwards, when email first came out and that's pretty much what I spent much of my email time doing....now I have 150 messages or something like that in my inbox, 10% or less of which are forwards because I archive them.

Enough. Anyway, I still fill out tags. Later I'll smile remembering random silly little things.

8 Favorite TV Shows: My first though here is....what? 8 TV shows? Please let me not have 8 favorite TV shows. At least they aren't all current.

1. Gilmore Girls
2. West Wing
3. HGTV (I'm aware it's a network, but I can't pick one I like way more than the rest)
4. Colbert Report
5. The Office
6. House
7. Pushing Daisies
8. Numbers

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Worked in the yard -- pruning bushes and the like
2. Searched for, and found, my birth certificate
3. Braved a Saturday trip to Walmart
4. Canned tomatoes for the first time.
5. Sewed a receiving blanket
6. Planned a couple of upcoming meals
7. Worked on cloth diapers
8. Went to the DI and found a temple dress I've been wanting for $10. It's this one here, in case you are curious (originally $98.00---so I saved $88 bucks for going to the DI yesterday), and they have 20+ more left, they must have gotten them donated in bulk from the manufacturer. [For my friends reading this who aren't Mormon--we have special dresses to wear when we worship in the temple because everyone dresses completely in white]

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Being completely out of debt.
2. Traveling cool places
3. Owning my own home
4. Having adorable children
5. Getting a masters degree
6. Christmas. I love Christmas!
7. Trying new things out with Joe---hello tandem bike ride, I'm totally looking forward to you.
8. Getting new family photos taken.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Kneader
2. Zupas
3. Cafe Rio
4. I give up on this list. I don't have that many "favorite" places to eat. Not that I can think of off the top of my head---guess that's good right?

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Canon Rebel
2. Ikea organizers for every nook and cranny in my house
3. New clothes. From Anthropologie, J Crew, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor (definitely wish listy stuff, yesterday I bought a shirt at Walmart)
4. A trip with Joe to the UK
5. Losing 25 pounds
6. A trip to NY---and a week watching musicals and eating really good food.
7. A trip back to Ohio to see all my friends...and Vonna's new baby...and to go to Miryam's wedding....and to share lame stats jokes, and eat at the Beazer's kitchen table....and to wish for the hundreth time that we could be both in Ohio and Utah at the same time.
8. A couple more hours in the day, every day.

8 People to Tag:

Curses. It's late. So I'm lame. I tag you---all of you, anyone who wants to make a list. I love list making myself. In case you haven't noticed. Lol.

4 little remarks:

Leilani said...

Man, I miss DI....and Cafe Rio

Tannie Datwyler said...

That temple dress is gorgeous! Good find at DI.

Colby and Meredith said...

What DI do you go to?

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I want a DI in Virginia. It's so hard to donate things in VA, which I find really odd. I love that dress...if I send you $10 will you buy me one? ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin