Sunday, October 26, 2008

Everything I Never Wanted

May I recommend that you read this blog post. I totally envision myself having those same feelings 10 years down the road and already feel as if the mental shift of priorities that has taken place over the past year is truly remarkable--in so many ways, the life I am experiencing and envision for myself for the future is everything I never wanted, really.

Also, I wish that Kristy (who wrote the post) and I went to church together because I think she would make me laugh at Enrichment and with her comments in RS. But she lives in Colorado and we've never met, so I'll just keep reading her awesome writing on LRS, check it out.

2 little remarks:

kristy said...

I'd love to sit by you at Enrichment! I'll do almost anything to get a laugh.

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

That was one of the most beautiful posts! Thanks for sharing it with your loyal fans. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin