Saturday, October 11, 2008

A FREE Class you should take

Remember a while back when I mentioned that $45 digital scrapbooking class I wanted to take? I still want to. And I'm hoping to get photoshop in the next few months (because I get a discount since I work at BYU -- a MEGA discount). I took a mini-tutorial by the teacher (Jessica Sprague) and she is fabulous. It was so clear and easy to understand. And I knew that if I paused it step by step I could totally replicated what she was showing me.

I can use layers in photoshop! And make cute things!

So I've decided she is awesome.

Well she is offering a free class -- though not on photoshop [note: I have decided $45 to learn to use photoshop and have the tutorials at my fingertips when I need to re-learn a concept is totally worth it. A steal actually when you consider what you would pay in tuition to take a university class]. So the class is about coming up with a system to capture memories from your life---all the in between memories that you may or may not have great pictures for. That weren't necessarily a major life event. It's about creating a record of your life without getting bogged down creating scrapbook pages that take 2 hours. It's about filling in all those gaps between those beautifully crafted 2 hour scrapbook creations. I think it sounds awesome.

And it is free. Here's the flyer from her site (below), read more about it on her blog here.

I'm excited. I hope you are too.

2 little remarks:

Kimberly said...

WOW! Thanks Anna!

emily said...

I might have to do this...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin