Sunday, October 5, 2008

The obsession with black and white extends to all things

















I'm rather wild about our wedding announcement. For the wedding we got this shadow box frame from my cousin Kimberly (thanks!). It survived the moving van but had been drenched in smelly river water. In retrospect I wish we would have tired to clean it up and still use it---what can I say, I was emotional at the time and didn't think like I usually do.

So we went an bought a new one and framed our wedding announcement. I finally got around to putting it together and hanging it up.

What do you think? (I apologize for the graniness of the photo....bad light)

Posted by Picasa

4 little remarks:

Julie said...

I have been meaning to do this with mine for a long time. Hope you don't mind if we have a similar one!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I love it. Very cute!

Emily S said...

Looks good, and it's a great idea I may steal.

Heather said...

Love it. Very classy looking.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin