Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Mayan Adventure

This weekend has been pretty low on the excitement meter. But last weekend we went out to the Mayan at Jordan Commons because Gary invited us to come and hang out with him and Emily and some others for her birthday. We don't go out to eat at sit down restaurants very often, but I like the Mayan. They've upgraded it since I was there last and I swear it made me feel like I was at Disneyland. When your table is ready they say something like "Anna your adventure is ready" lol. Here's some pictures from our adventure :) On the bottom left is a picture of our nachos---less chips, more stuff on top, They were delicious and should have just been our meal in and of themselves because we were so full. The middle is our meal we took home to eat later. And on the right is Emily---my former roommate wit her adorable and funny son Josh, Happy Birthday Emily!
Posted by Picasa

3 little remarks:

Aliese said...

I love the changes they made to the Mayan! The food is way better than it used to be. I took my England friends there this summer and they LOVED it.

Ali said...

Oh wow! It's been over 3 years since I've seen Emily!! She looks great! -and her son!! ...whoa. I always wanted to go the Mayan when we were living in Utah...and never got to. I always heard it was so cool- I'm jealous!!

DP said...

My favorite part of the night, though, was when Joe thought my brother and Hannah were married. And then when he found out they weren't, he wondered how long they had been dating.

Joe, you just asked what we've all been wondering.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin