Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shop It To Me


Truth be told, I hate clothing shopping. I like having new clothes and I can handle about an hour or clothes shopping, but after that I'm like..."where's the Bed Bath and Beyond, lets go look at kitchen gadgets" which I could do for hours--I want that Wusthof knife!.

Anyway, my aversion to clothes shopping is what makes this little program is cool -- I like clothes from the Banana Republic, Anna Taylor, and J Crew, but I can only afford good sale items there--and to really get the best sale items you should be a frequent shopper---I've heard about your legendary ways Laura Farley. So if you don't live across the street from the mall and have time to stop there daily to see the latest markdowns, then this shopping tool can be very useful. The program called "Shop it to me" will track what your favorite brands are and send you an email telling you what's on sale with them (you control how often, mine is set to once a week).

So for those of us who aren't shop-a-holics but like a good deal on nice clothing this is a great option (I wear Walmart & Downeast clothes but I'm telling you that Banana Republic clothes just FEEL better, plus I look better. It's true.)

If you are interested in signing up you can do it on their website (or you can let me know and I can send you an "invite" which, if you accept can help me win free gift cards. I like free. So if you are interested put a comment on this post (with your email if I don't already have it) and I'll send you an invite).

Very cool. Okay back to work.

7 little remarks:

dibble family said...

What a cool website! Sign me up! happybelatedbirthdaychilli@yahoo.com

Beazer said...

OK, you know I'm a sucker for a steal of a deal... sign me up.

CJ said...

Sounds cool. Hit me.

dibble family said...

So I'm thinking that it would be a monthly thing. The first month will cost the most because we'll need to buy the storage supplies ie tins, bags etc but my sister said it averaged out to be like 75 dollars

graham and heather said...

That is a great idea. I would love an invite. I don't know if you have my email (heatherdoxborrow[at]gmail[dot]com). Thanks!

Heather said...

Very cool! hbswanson@gmail.com

Marcia said...

Me! Me! Sign me up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin