Thursday, November 20, 2008

Books to Read: Outliers

Everyone seems to be asking lately about books to read , or telling me what they read.

I still haven't read Malcom Gladwell's Blink but I want too. I also want to read his newest book Outliers which sounds amazing. You can read all about it here. I've heard two interviews of him now (one by Stephen Colbert, lol) and think it sounds fascinating. Malcom Gladwell can also officially go on my list of "Fascinating People I'd Love to Have Lunch With"

Anyway that's all. See I am capable of short posts.

1 little remarks:

Emily S said...

He was the first keynote speaker at the NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics) conference this last year, which happened to be in Salt Lake. Fascinating, indeed. Haven't had a chance to read his book yet, but want to. Tempting to get on my math soap box . . .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin