Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

Our tree is up (though not completely decorated). It smells marvelous.

Our few, but nice, decorations are up and its feeling much more Christmasy around here, pictures to follow.

And I have plans to sew some stockings. Perhaps next weekend.

Oh, and I sent out invitations to our Ugly Sweater Christmas Party on the 19th, via Evite. So if you didn't receive one I either forgot or I don't have your email. Leave a comment, with your email, if you need the details.

Merry Christmas!

2 little remarks:

Felicity said...

Er...I can't guarantee I can come, but send me the Evite so I know the info anyway :)

*Liese said...

So I still don't know whether or not we'll be up North in time for Ugly Sweater Party. I'd still like the e-vite though! :) My new e-mail address is:

l i e s e y m a g o o [at] g m a i l [dot] c o m

Blog Widget by LinkWithin