Monday, November 3, 2008

The Real Halloween

On Halloween night we hung out with the Strong and Adams families. Their kids were adorable, the food was yummy, and the company was great too -- made it worth the terrible terrible traffic headed west on Halloween night. Apparently all the good parties are out in West Jordan. Unfortunately I took no pictures of us....don't worry we only wore orange and black and did not wear costumes. Maybe next year.

Darling Olivia.
Cute Matthew came up to me and said "cheese" he's got the camera routine down.
Isn't Amy a cute mom? Her little Logan is a doll
I just loved the babies and their cute costumes.
So much that I had to put two up. :)

I didn't take tons of pictures -- so none of the men are in them, and Holly didn't make it either (sorry!). We really had a great time. So much fun.

1 little remarks:

Aliese said...

Yeah, that turtle's pretty adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin