Monday, November 3, 2008

Slow Cooker Heaven - Zesty Crockpot Chicken

I love the slow-cooker. We had one (or two) pre-moving van. But have not gotten around to repurchasing that appliance. But I have one in my possession since we borrowed my mom's to make chili for the ward Halloween party.

Since I had it, I decided to make this recipe for dinner yesterday. To cut down the calories I recommend using the low fat cream cheese (Neufzatachiafdklfjdl Cheese -- can't spell it) and reduced fat cream of chicken soup. Also, if I hadn't been lazy I would have cooked up some veggies to serve alongside it. But I was lazy so we just at this. And it was yummy.

2 little remarks:

Painty (aka Melinda) said...

I love this recipe! I also love the way you spelled Neufchatelaldjfoiud cheese. That's kindof how I spell it too. :)

Ellen said...

This is what WE had for dinner yesterday too!

Except we put in Cream of MUSHROOM instead of chicken and don't put in the parsley. SO yummy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin