Friday, December 12, 2008

FYI: Things I Want

For some reason it makes me feel better if i voice the things I want, even if I can have them. I must tell you that I desperately want a home office like this---to organize bills, coupons, mail to answer, lists lists and more lists, etc....
and a project table like this just might put me over the moon. It makes me want to make 60 stockings, and a quilt, and homemade stuffed animals, and and AND AND!!


Sigh. Someday I'm going to have that stuff, in a house, at Daybreak. Sigh.

(images via Pottery Barn)

2 little remarks:

*Liese said...

Oh, how I heart pottery barn! You have phenomenal taste by the way--Every time you post something, I think, "Man, I really like that!"

Holly Strong said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that table. I want it soooo bad!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin