Monday, December 8, 2008

I like feeling popular

When companies email me asking me to review/link to their product it makes me feel popular. (I am, in fact, not extremely popular, but that's okay---I've somehow got them fooled).

I've gotten a few emails asking me to talk about different sites. This one actually deserves it. I blogged a while back about how nice Shabby Apple's clothes are (and in my dreams, 10 years from now, I have family photos where I am wearing a Shabby Apple dress looking skinny and hot and I have cute little girls in shabby baby...darling). But in the more immediate future....I'll just dream of buying a Shabby Apple dress for me...or in the more distant future, a dress from their new Mama Apple line.

These geniuses recently came out with a new line of maternity dresses called Mama Apple. If you are pregnant, or soon to be, you should check them out here. Classy. I hope they add even more options by the time I'm pregnant...whenever that may be.

6 little remarks:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'll talk to my husband. Breakfast would be fun on the 24th, and we would for sure be available on the 22nd in the evening. I'll see what he is up for. :)

Brooke said...

I think you're pretty popular. I mean look at all the friends you have on your sidebar! And those are WAY cute maternity clothes, too bad one dress is how much my budget is for maternity clothes my whole pregnancy... Don't worry I'm not pregnant right now though, so I don't need to salivate over those clothes yet.

emily said...

I loved their maternity line! Just last week I was perusing the site wishing I could buy a dress and saw that they'd added the maternity section.

Makes me wish by the time I get pregnant I can afford to shop there!

Ali said...

That is wonderful. Dresses that can take into consideration a huge belly, and still be long enough? ...they are pretty much non-existant. :) Great review.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

These are adorable. and Yes you are popular. At least in my world!

Tannie Datwyler said...

So, I totally forgot that I'm doing presents with my mother on the morning of the 24th so that won't work. Let's plan on dinner on the 22nd if that still works for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin