Friday, December 19, 2008

It's time to celebrate

Our ugly sweater party is tonight, which is why this post made me laugh. Very funny. I'm so glad so many of you are going to be able to make it. Even if cleaning my house and making so much food is a little stressful. Big shout out to Helena who came and helped me clean last night (THANK YOU!) and to all my friends who offered to bring food, so that I didn't have to pay for and prepare enough food for 30 people.

It's going to be a wee bit crowded in my house but a lot bit fun. Can't wait to see you all.

Oh and by the way, there is going to be a prize for ugliest sweater...and it's amazing, definitely as amazing as all your sweaters will be.

see you then!

(For those of you who can't come, don't worry, I'll take pictures :)

1 little remarks:

*Liese said...

I'm so excited! I just hope we can beat the snowstorm and actually MAKE it there...since the weather dictates our travel plans, we'll have to see. I'm bitter I didn't have time to find an ugly sweater...You may mock me openly when I show up in a plain t-shirt.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin