Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How to get unaddicted to sugar and fast food:

Just get the stomach flu and in the course of 3 days, only healthy food really sounds appetizing.

It was misery....riding in the car for 5 1/2 hours from Idaho to Utah with an upset stomach, but I'm telling you that those caramels at my house and fried fast food everywhere----stay away! I just want fruit, vegetables and maybe some lean meat.

So there you go, such a useful tip, huh? Sugar addiction--gone. And I'm keeping it gone by encouraging my distaste for bad food.

2 little remarks:

*Liese said...

Good for you! ...Not good that you're sick though; seriously, that's NEVER fun... Might I suggest some Crock Pot Soups? Those are definitely something which make me feel better and are generally pretty healthy.

Emily S said...

Congrats! You just encouraged me to finish my orange instead of eat an oreo . . . should do me for about 30 minutes. :) Good to catch up after the holidays . . . when am I going to be cool enough for your blog list?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin