Saturday, January 17, 2009

I love to see the temple


Today Joe and I went to the open house for the Draper Utah temple. I love the open house. I love that before it is dedicated small children and those not of our faith can come and see what the temple is all about and see the beauty of the rooms inside. I felt so much peace and happiness being at the temple today with Joe, it was really really nice.

I only wish my friends from Ohio who aren't members of the church were here so they could go inside. The temple is so mysterious to those who aren't members and they did such a good job with the video you see first explaining what the purpose is of temples and why they are important to us. If you are in the area and want to go, you can get tickets here. We will be going again in 2.5 weeks and taking my sister-in-law who is Muslim. It'll be her first time seeing the inside of the temple and she's really excited to go.

3 little remarks:

*Liese said...

I love temple open houses as well; I was extremely lucky as a child and got to go to like four or five. Darrin and I are hoping to be able to go the night of Valentine's Day since we'll be up north for my brother's State Swimming Championship thing again.

Helena said...

awsome, you're taking guzel? What day, we're going Feb. 3rd, a Saturday. We're happy Eli can go.

Chill said...

I completely love you Anna with your amazing testimony! You are beyond wonderful! My family got tickets for a couple of weeks. I am so excited to see it!

I love you!!!

PS. the security word verification I have to write to leave my comment is "whors". Feels kinda wierd to have to write that after talking about the temple, but it mostly makes me laugh. :)

Love your guts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin