Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Make Your Own Baby Sling

Seems like everyone I know has had a baby in the last year or is having one in the upcoming year (I know and exaggeration, but seriously SO MANY BABIES). So I have to admit I was deliriously happy when Helena sent me this super helpful link about how to make your own baby sling---who wouldn't love a baby sling for a shower gift?

I'm not doing much sewing lately with all the moving and unpacking and work and other craziness. But when I get back to sewing I will take a 40% off coupon to Joann's on a day when the home decor fabric is already on sale and buy a few yards....for future baby showers and for myself. Picking the right fabric is the hard part.

Oh and don't worry, if you don't sew you can buy one here.

3 little remarks:

Jess said...

thanks for sharing the links!

emily said...

I think I'm in love!

Meghan said...

Anna, you have the best posts! I love reading your blog; you have great resources. I love the Valentine's idea; I may do it myself. And the baby sling is so cute and seriously, who wouldn't love one for a baby gift? It's perfect! Anyways, thanks for the awesome blogs. Hope you guys are doing well!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin