Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We went to Idaho

And we sledded and played. And it was a little chilly. I combined all the pics from several of the cameras there and found this gem Heidi took of her son Gordon, isn't he adorable? Look at those baby blues. I have more pics that evidence we were there.... I'll upload them soon.

Update:

Here are the photos, sledding was by far the best part. Even if we all did keep sinking thigh deep into the snow when trying to climb the hill......sooooo many feet of snow it was unreal.

Are you so envious of Heidi's orange snow pants?

No I did not get smashed after taking this picture, miracle isn't it.
This one cracks me up.
And I love Joe, isn't he hot, even when tubing?
I am huge in all the layers here.....but Joe hides me well. :)
Here is Ella looking all picturesque....she'll have to give me some lessons on looking graceful in winterwear.

Look at that Idaho wilderness, beautiful!
And here I am with the little nieces in the back of the truck, cute kids.

We rode up and back with Ivan and his parents. He's one of the cutest kids you'll ever meet.

Feeding this many people was an operation, sheesh.


And this last picture is of my neice Regan (who reads constantly, and i do mean constantly) my sister-in-law Joanna who I like very much, and of Afton, the only niece who doesn't love me to pieces...in fact she gets all whimpery when I try to hold her, something that brings Joe much satisfaction since she loves him.

I really like Joe's family. It's fun to do things with them because there are so many more. Events with my family are small, with Joe's it's mass chaos. Good times and Happy New Year to all.

3 little remarks:

*Liese said...

I love having a big family; it makes things far more entertaining. The niece on your lap (in the back of the truck) is simply adorable.

Jess said...

I love having a big family, too. Chaos can be entertaining.

It looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Steve Weller said...

I haven't seen Heidi for a long time. Do they have a blog so that I can get back in touch?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin