Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Do you love snail mail?

If I owned my home and thus had a somewhat permanent (longer than a year or two) address I would definitely buy one of these self-inking stamps on etsy. Doesn't it make you want to send out Christmas cards, thank you notes, or just plain old letters? Visit Lettergirl's etsy shop here.

And if you get one I'll be doubly jealous---that you are in a permanent place AND you have one of these stamps. And you'd better send me a letter soon.

seen originally on {A}

2 little remarks:

*Liese said...

That really is adorable. I love that it's handwritten-looking! BAH to the standard type fonts, I say!

Kaela said...

I saw this too and totally wanted it until I realized I may only be able to use it for a couple of more months. It is definitely getting bookmarked for when I have a more permanent address. (I wish my handwriting just happened to look that good!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin