Thursday, February 5, 2009

On the Third, Fourth and Fifth Days of Valentines

Day 3---I already posted this, but it was 3 chocolate bars, doesn't that look delicious?
Day 4: I gave Joe a massage. I was going to make a cute card to go with it....but alas I didn't get around to it.

Day 5: Molten chocolate cake.....I don't own ramekins (sad...) so I did it in muffin cups. I had to play around with the baking time and they were a little overdone, and thus, less molten...but still GOOD!


And this isn't Valentine's related...but I wanted to post pictures. Do you love this birthday garland as much as I do? I can't even tell you how happy I am to have this to hang at birthdays instead of crepe paper. It's just felt cut into circles with a straight stitch down the middle. Total cost....about $3.00....I highly recommend it.

3 little remarks:

*Liese said...

March 16-20...Save the Dates! :)

emily said...

I'm in love with the garland!!! It's so cute. I might just have to make one myself...

Alex and Katie said...

Look at you! Being so crafty. I wish I was crafty, but it is SERIOUSLY not my talent. Lucky Joe. All I am getting Alex is gun lessons!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin