Saturday, March 14, 2009

104 in 104 Update

In light of the fact that I have a post on Light Refreshments Served about resolutions and goals, I thought it would be a good time to do a review and update on my list of 104 things to do in 104 weeks. You can see the original list here and posts related to it here.

Things I've completed lately, but haven't gotten around to posting on:
#63-- Throw Joe a killer 30th birthday party
Sad. There's only one in this category.

Items in progress:
#50-- Get moved into our own semi-permanent place and get all our stuff unpacked (we still aren't unpacked all the way, sad)
#73-- Make a personal history jar
#28--The stockings actually aren't totally complete
#87--Make a quiet book

Upcoming things on my list:
#17-- Go to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point
#26-- Babysit for someone in our ward for free (Shirlene you pick a date and we'll watch your kids. They are delightful.)
#31-- Run a 5K together. I'm not sure if Joe is going to end up running it with me, but Shirlene and I are running this one this summer and start training on Monday. I'm excited to have a date set.
#41-- Walk around BYU campus in spring and take pictures
#51-- Buy a house. Hopefully this year with the nice tax rebate that the government is offering.

I have really enjoyed creating this list and working on doing things. It's added variety to my life and helped me reach little goals and complete little projects. I definitely recommend making a list and leaving a few spots blank so you can add things as they occur to you (or put them on there after you do them so you can cross them off immediately. That's also rewarding). I haven't done 1 a week, but I've done a lot!

Have you made such a list? How are things going? Can you think of any items I should add to my list?

2 little remarks:

Charayne said...

Sounds like you're doing pretty good to me. I have a goal to make some goals. No really. You seem to accomplish so much! Way to go. Oh, and too bad we don't live in your ward...free babysitting...hmmmm...:) We still need to get together for games!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You have completed the most important out of all of them! I really need to start one of these lists.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin